With the ANTOP AT-414BC5, there is no monthly fee and no need to subscribe. Just plug into a TV, scan the channels, and then enjoy your TV shows!
- Cut the Cable – Enjoy watching FREE local over-the-air high definition TV broadcasts from available networks in your area such as, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and others with the ANTOP AT-414BC5 Smartpass Amplified HDTV Antenna. The AT-414BC5 is powerful enough to support multiple TVs. No monthly fee or subscription required.
- Engineered and designed in USA by ANTOP, the antenna specialists, the AT-414BC5 UFO OTA digital TV antenna features 55 to 65-MILE reception long range from point of signal origination with 360 DEGREE Omni-directional technological characteristics providing excellent non-adjustment reception from various signal origination locations. A built-in 4G FILTER blocks 3G and 4G wireless signals to ensure noise-free digital TV reception.
- Its UV coating, weather resistant finish and compact design make the AT-414BC5 perfect for easy home exterior installation: wall, roof, balcony. In addition to a home TV antenna, the Omni-directional signal reception makes the UFOs perfect for mobile homes usage as an RV TV antenna.
New Generation digital tech design
- Smartpass Amplifier, exclusive ANTOP technology, uses an all-in-one design allowing easier connection while delivering the correct balance between short and long range reception.
- 4G LTE Filter: built into all ANTOP amplified TV antennas, blocks 3G and 4G wireless signals for noise-free digital reception.
- High Gain reception technology, shielded for minimum interference.
- Durable exterior, waterproof design with UV coating.
- Supports VHF&UHF digital signals.
- Mounting accessory options.
Antenna Technical Information
Range: 55 to 65 miles from point of signal origination
Power Supply: DC 12V
Reception Pattern: Omnidirectional
Color: Piano White
Exclusive Technology: Smartpass Amplifier, Built in 4G LTE Filter
Smart Switch On: Long range reception
Smart Switch Off: Short range reception
Frequency Range: 87.5-230MHz, 470-700MHz
Receiving Range: VHF/UHF
Gain: 12dB or 22dB
Max Output level: 100dBuV
Screening factor:5-300MHz≥75dB,300-470MHz≥75dB, 470-1000MHz≥65dB,1000-2050MHz≥55dB
Insertion Loss: 4dB(5-47MHz), 4.5dB (47-1000MHz),5dB (1000-1750MHz),6dB (1750-2050MHz)
Isolation: 20dB (5-47MHz), 22dB (47-2050MHz)
Return Loss: 12dB (5-2050MHz)
Receiving Range: TV/SAT.
All Port DC Pass: 24V/200mA (max.)
What’s in the box
AT-414BC5 UFO Smartpass Amplified Digital Outdoor/RV HDTV Antenna
AC/DC Power Adapter
Power Inserter with Smart Switch
2-Way RF Splitter
Mast Clamp Kits
33’ Coaxial Cable(1 pcs)
Instrucciones de Instalación en Español
The number of TV channels and programs that you can receive for FREE depends on the amount of over-the-air broadcasters in your area.
Simple tips to ensure HDTV FREE TV：
– Re-scan the channels after each switching of the Smart Switch.
– Scan channel monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
– Do not put or hide the antenna in/behind any metallic objects.
– Install the antenna as high as possible and near the window for better reception.
– Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference, such as air-condition, power station, elevator etc.