ANTOP Premium Pack AT-400BVC5 comes including a flat-panel “Big Boy” AT-400BV Smartpass Amplified Outdoor/Indoor HDTV Antenna and a 2-Way splitter AT-705 for feeding 2 TV’s.
The Premium Pack AT-400BVC5 provides a whole home solution for multiple TV’s to watch over-the-air HDTV with no fees, no subscription.
The flat-panel “Big Boy” antenna in the pack is sleek, compact, lightweight, aesthetically pleasing and suitable to match a wide range of home exterior styles. The simple set-up design enables you to quickly install in various locations around the exterior of your home: roof, balcony. It is also suitable for indoor use in an attic or placed on a table top by using the stand.
With the new generation of digital antenna technology, the antenna was engineered to cover a wide range of reception, from 0, 70 and 85 miles in diameter with minimum interference for less pictures pixelation, and powerful to feed multiple TV’s for a whole home. The waterproof hard ABS plastic casing with UV coating protects internal elements from any weather conditions, and always keeps it connected to your favorite local TV programs! It supports HDTV, 1080P TV and 4K ULTRA HD and is compatible with TV converter boxes or digital TVs.
Just plug into a TV, scan the channels, and enjoy your TV shows for FREE!
• FREE TV FOR LIFE! No monthly bill for watching TV! ANTOP Premium Pack AT-400BVC5 provides HDTV Antenna with MULTI-DIRECTIONAL technological characteristics receives free broadcast High Definition Over-the-Air TV signals, such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and others. Compatible with TV converter boxes and digital televisions/4K Ultra High Definition (4K UHD) TVs.
• Engineered and designed in the USA by ANTOP, the antenna specialists, the Flat-panel “Big Boy” digital TV antenna with NEW GENERATION DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY is designed to match similar gain of traditional bulky, unsightly mechanical antennas with an amplified signal reach of range from 70 to 85 miles from point of origination to assure more channel reception and fewer blind spots with VHF Enhancer Rods to strengthen VHF reception.
New Generation Digital Technology
1) Smartpass Amplifier, exclusive ANTOP technology, uses an all-in-one design allowing easier connection while delivering the correct balance between short and long range reception.
2) 4G LTE Filter: built into all ANTOP amplified antennas, blocks 3G and 4G wireless signals for noise-free digital reception to assure less picture pixelation.
3) High Gain reception technology, shielded for minimum interference.
4) Durable exterior, waterproof design with UV coating.
5) Supports VHF & UHF digital signals.
6) Mounting accessory options.
Antenna Technical Information
Range: 70 to 85 miles from point of signal origination
Power Supply: DC 12V
Reception Pattern: Multi-directional
Size: 22 X 10 X 4.7in
Exclusive Technology: Smartpass Amplified, Built in 4G LTE Filter
Smart Switch On: Long range reception
Smart Switch Off: Short range reception
Frequency Range: VHF:87.5-230MHz , UHF:470-700MHz
Gain: 10dB OR 33dB
Max Output level: 100dBuV
Noise figure: ≤3.5dB
Screening factor:5-300MHz≥75dB,300-470MHz≥75dB, 470-1000MHz≥65dB,1000-2050MHz≥55dB
Insertion Loss: 4dB(5-47MHz), 4.5dB (47-1000MHz),5dB (1000-1750MHz),6dB (1750-2050MHz)
Isolation: 20dB (5-47MHz), 22dB (47-2050MHz)
Return Loss: 12dB (5-2050MHz)
Receiving Range: TV/SAT.
All Port DC Pass: 24V/200mA (max.)
What’s in the box
AT-400BVC5 FLAT PANEL Smartpass Amplified Digital Outdoor/Indoor TV Antenna
Power Inserter with Smart Switch
AC/DC Power Adapter
2-Way RF Splitter
VHF Enhanced Rods
39ft Coaxial Cable
Wall/Pole Mounting Bracket
Instrucciones de Instalación en Español
The number of TV channels and programs that you can receive for FREE depends on the amount of over-the-air broadcasters in your area.
Simple tips to ensure HDTV FREE TV：
– Re-scan the channels after each switching of the Smart Switch.
– Scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
– Do not place or hide the antenna in/behind any metallic objects.
– Install the antenna as high as possible and near a window for better reception.
– Keep the antenna away from any high-power consumption devices to avoid interference.