ANTV Amplified Omni-directional Outdoor/RV/Marine TV Antenna, 65- mile range, Omni-directional Reception, with High Gain amplifier
Model No. ANTV2002
– Omni-directional reception pattern, receives signals in 360°degree directions.
– Built-in high gain amplifier for best reception. Shielded for minimum interference to ensure signal quality.
– Multiple set-up options allow you to place antenna on a wall or pole. Included mounting accessories for easy DIY installation.
– Durable and low wind load design with Anti-UV coating and waterproof kit, suitable for outdoor or mobile use (camping, boating, etc.)
Search Signal Strength and Select Antenna before order.
– Find out which channels are available at your location via DTV Reception Maps (http://dtv.gov.maps).
– For weak signal reception, an amplified antenna with longer range is recommended.
– The number of channels received will also be affected by the building structure or surrounding obstacles, or electromagnetic interference nearby.
– Test the antenna in multiple locations before mounting to determine the best reception location.
– Place the antenna in a clear path between transmitter and reception location.
– Any surrounding obstacles will cause signal reflecting and weakening. In this case, an antenna with longer receiving range is recommended.
– Run a channel scan every time you reposition the antenna.
– Re-scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
– Install the antenna in a location that is as high as possible for better reception.
– Keep the antenna away from any high-power consumption devices to avoid interference.
Range: 65 miles from point of signal origination
Frequency Range: 40~230MHz, 470~862MHz
Receiving Range: VHF/UHF
Reception Pattern: Omni-directional
Gain: 22dB Max
Output Level: 100dBμV Max
Noise Figure: ＜ 5dB
Power Supply: via AC/DC adapter (DC12V/50mA)
Cable Length: 20ft
Size: 10.24 × 13.19 × 3.15 in
Before you start your installation, please check the contents.
1) Ampli¬fied Antenna
2) AC/DC Power Adapter
3) Power Inserter
4) Wall/Pole Mounting Kit
5) VHF enhanced rods
6) 20ft Coaxial Cable
7) 22 in J-Pole